[IAEP] Live CD collaboration problem

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:21:21 EDT 2008

What is the jabber server setting in the network component of the
Control Panel? They should all be pointing to the same Jabber server
in order to collaborate (since there is presumably no mesh network).
There is a list of community jabber servers in the OLPC wiki
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_Jabber_Servers). Or you may want
to set up your own Jabber server
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Installing_ejabberd).

regards.