[math4] Introduction

Dan Fuhry dan at fuhry.us
Thu Mar 7 17:00:36 EST 2013

(warning, there's going to be a lot of these, as we've been directed
by the course instructor to post to this mailing list)

Hey guys. Another RIT student here in the same HFOSS class, 4th year
Info Security and Forensics, graduating at the end of the quarter
(yay!). I've been involved with FOSS for quite a few years, releasing
my first project at the young age of 13 and still maintaining and
contributing to quite a few others. I suppose Math4 is going to be
added to my repertoire by way of this class. Looking forward to
contributing!

-Dan

(I apologize if this is a duplicate post. I was registered on the list
as dan+sugar at fuhry.us, but I can't send from that address, so I
changed it to dan at fuhry.us.)