[math4] fortune hunter

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu Oct 14 14:42:02 EDT 2010

On 10/14/2010 02:28 PM, Jonathan Meschino (RIT Student) wrote:
> From there, we have a lot of ground to cover in the realms of code,
> art, design, testing, debugging, pretty much everything.

Ok, that initial list gives us something to work with.

Do you have anything more specific than
https://fedorahosted.org/fortune_hunter/roadmap to guide your release
cycle?

Can we narrow it down and start working out exactly what's blocking you
from releasing by the end of 2010?

I'm aiming for the Pythonista's meeting tonight at RIT.  If you'll be
there maybe we can break out and begin roughing out a more comprehensive
schedule and figure out what talent is needed to hit your benchmarks.

~Karlie