[math4] Hello

Jasdeep Singh Hundal jsh263 at cornell.edu
Wed May 12 17:06:00 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm Jasdeep and I'm currently a computer science student at Cornell
University. I will actually be taking a break from school, from the end
of finals (less than two weeks from now) to the end of the year, to get
some work experience. This means no homework, which means free time. I
figure I can put some of it to use to actually help people, and this
project seems ideal because this past semester I've spent Monday
afternoons tutoring 6th, 7th, and 8th graders in New York state math
standards. Not too familiar with what's used for development in Sugar,
but as a CS major, I think I should be able to pick that up quickly. I'd
love it if anyone could tell me where would be a good place to start
helping out.

-- Jasdeep

--
Jasdeep Hundal