[math4] Project Math Quest

Tyler B eldrac at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 03:31:28 EDT 2009

Hey all, just letting you know about the project Eric Mallon and I have been
working on – Math Quest (tentative title).  Math Quest is a game inspired by
the math learning game Math Blaster, but set in a fantasy setting rather
then a space one.  The game aims to cover a wide variety of different math
standards by using separate levels each utilizing different gameplay
mechanics.  For more information you can check out our wiki page at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/Projects/MathQuest.

Any assistance in the project would be appreciated; one thing in particular
we have been having trouble with is developing some of the graphics for the
game.  For more information on the project you can contact either Eric or
myself via email, and I also plan to spend more time in the #fedora-olpc
channel under the name TylerB if you would like to reach me there.

Thanks,

-Tyler Bragdon