[math4] 3. Personal Letter to Educators (Karlie Robinson)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:24:28 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com> wrote:

>> 2. "XO Lab After School Program" - This is an easy format for a
>> Facilitator/Teacher/Trainer(s) to be housed in a specific school without
>> curriculum constraints of teaching to a standardized test.  This is a
>> great environment for student access & feedback/testing ground (Funding
>> is available for these activities).
>
> Oooh. Go for it! The Washington DC group has also been interested in
> similar things. Catch jelkner or lfaraone on #sugar to ask; see if they
> can get you in touch with Mike Lee (or I can, over private email).

The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, California would like to
set up a roomful of XOs and invite classes from the schools to try
them out. Apparently all we need to get started is someone who
understands how to set up and administer a School Server, and funding.

> --Mel

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)