[Dextrose] Display not occurring on a "osuilder" dx2-xo1 build

Ajay Garg ajay at sugarlabs.org
Fri Nov 4 20:08:22 EDT 2011

Yup, one thing.

In the section "Creating a build", running

*sudo ./osbuilder.py examples/dextrose2-xo1.ini*

would begin (as "sudo" was configured for my user-name); however, it would
break in the later stage, with the error message "chroot command not
found"..

The solution (courtesy Anish), is to login as root (using *sudo su -*) ,
and then re-begin the operation. (I might not be able to update this, as I
don't have write access on the wiki).

Regards,
Ajay