[Dextrose] [AC Update] We are what we do.

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:08:58 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Rafael Ortiz
<rafael at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> Hi Gonzalo
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:22 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> I agree, we need a list of maintainers and give visibility/recognition to
>> developers and maintainers.
>> About the list:
>>
>> org.laptop.RecordActivity Record
>> dsd is the maintainer, Gonzalo will work in the UI

Originally written by Erik Blankinship and Bakhtiar Mikhak.

>> org.laptop.sugar.ReadActivity Read (creo que la idea es unirlo con
>> getbooks etc)
>> No, will continue separated from GetBooks, but I am working in a more
>> integrated workflow.
>>
>> org.laptop.sugar.GetBooksActivity Get Books  Gonzalo
>> I am trying to get feedback from Saya to be the maintainer.
>>
>> TamTamMini TamTam alsroot,  gonzalo   dirakx
>> We are helping, but TamTam suite needs a maintainer.

Originally written by Jean Piché and his students at the University of Montreal

>>  Wikipedia-es Gonzalo, MartinL (Tadavia experimental)
>> Needs testing but can be used.
>>
>> org.laptop.Oficina Paint Gonzalo unirlo con tuxpaint?
>> Ohh, no.. :)

Oficina was originally written by students at Escola Politécnica of
Universidade de São Paulo

>> org.laptop.community.TypingTurtle Typing Turtle N/A MIA?
>> Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com>

>> We need contact him. I have sent patches a few months ago (before the
>> release of 10.3.1)
>> but there are not in git yet, and there are not a new release.
>>
>> org.laptop.community.Colors Colors N/A
>> Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com>
>> Idem
>>
>> com.laptop.Ruler Ruler
>> Walter

Originally written by Mitchell N. Charity

>> com.jotaro.ImplodeActivity Implode Garymartin?
>> Gonzalo
>>

> Thanks for the info. already change it on the list.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org