[Dextrose] [AC Update] We are what we do.

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Mar 30 07:22:46 EDT 2011

I agree, we need a list of maintainers and give visibility/recognition to
developers and maintainers.
About the list:

org.laptop.RecordActivity Record
dsd is the maintainer, Gonzalo will work in the UI

org.laptop.sugar.ReadActivity Read (creo que la idea es unirlo con getbooks
etc)
No, will continue separated from GetBooks, but I am working in a more
integrated workflow.

org.laptop.sugar.GetBooksActivity Get Books  Gonzalo
I am trying to get feedback from Saya to be the maintainer.

TamTamMini TamTam alsroot,  gonzalo   dirakx
We are helping, but TamTam suite needs a maintainer.

 Wikipedia-es Gonzalo, MartinL (Tadavia experimental)
Needs testing but can be used.

org.laptop.Oficina Paint Gonzalo unirlo con tuxpaint?
Ohh, no.. :)

org.laptop.community.TypingTurtle Typing Turtle N/A MIA?
Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com>
We need contact him. I have sent patches a few months ago (before the
release of 10.3.1)
but there are not in git yet, and there are not a new release.

org.laptop.community.Colors Colors N/A
Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com>
Idem

com.laptop.Ruler Ruler
Walter

com.jotaro.ImplodeActivity Implode Garymartin?
♫
joe at jotaro.com

Gonzalo