[Dextrose] Send Notification at sugar start up

Esteban Bordon ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Fri Mar 4 05:23:58 EST 2011

I run the script using olpc user

su -c "export DISPLAY=:0.0; /usr/bin/python my_script.py" olpc

This call works well but it's ignored at sugar start.
A possible workaround can be put this line into cron.daily and configure it
to run few minutes after start. I tested it and works but I don't know if
it's the best way to do.

Regards,
Esteban.