[Dextrose] DX2 features list to DX3 (?)

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:44:43 EDT 2011

Hello guys,

This is the set of DX2 features that should be forward ported to DX3.
The listing order is just random. This is also a very good opportunity
to give a second though about each feature: how it can be improved?
what could replace it?, etc.

Would be great also if we can split this work, so we can speed this process.

1.  Intuitive resource monitoring.
2.  Journal backup and restore to external devices and XS.
3.  Virtual keyboard.
4.  Accessibility CP options.
5.  Journal repair option.
6.  Touchpad mode switch + fixes.
7.  Micro-format updater + fixes.
8.  Lease and dx-updates information in CP.
9.  Feedback extensions.
10. Notification system.
11. One-click share 3G.
12. GSM Providers support in CP + fixes.

If I am missing something just mention it here.