[Dextrose] meeting tomorrow -- morning.

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Fri Apr 8 21:45:01 EDT 2011

Things are looking a little slim for tomorrows meetings -- I am not sure if
that is good or bad:
1. Alsroot is in route to Moscow to get his visas for Paraguay and Uruguay,
If everything works out he will be Paraguay in time to travel to EduJam.
2. Tch, M_anish, and I will be attending a local Free Software meeting in
Asuncion, Paraguay,
3. Nubea will be meeting with a potential partner.

So even though attendance is low... We are missing the meeting to growth
focused events.

As luck would have it :) The three critical paths for the week are :
1. The Dextrose 3 rebase Sible has recently completed.
2. EduJam preparation which Pablo working on.
3. The Dextrose activity Pack Rafael and Sebastian are putting together.

I look forward to reading the logs.

david