[ASLO] Idea of a "Quiz" based activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jun 10 20:31:57 EDT 2018

Yes, there's the activity "Quiz" by Tony Anderson, in the experimental
set.  http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4198
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Quiz
http://git.sugarlabs.org/quiz

Also there is in GitHub a flashcard activity;
https://github.com/sugarlabs/Constellationsflashcards

Spaced repetition for memorisation is used by
https://github.com/sugarlabs/peru-learns-english-activity

It may be interesting to wrap Mnemosyne for Sugar
https://mnemosyne-proj.org/

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 05:53:21PM +0530, Rahul Bothra wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I had an idea of a quiz based activity which can be used for conducting quizzes
> /evaluative components by teachers.
>
> A user (teacher) can create a quiz in the activity, by adding question-answer
> pairs, save the quiz, and share it with the students.
> (Questions can be objective or short subjective.)
>
> Users (students) can load the copy of the quiz in the activity and attempt the
> quiz.
> Students can then store the attempted copy of the quiz and share it with the
> teacher, who can then evaluate the same
>
> While I am not working on it at the moment, please share your feedback on the
> following:
> 1. Does any such activity already exists? (I couldn't find any on ASLO)
> 2. Do we have sugar users who _might_ find such an activity useful ?
> 3. Any improvements/ feature suggestions
>
> Thanks and regards
> Rahul Bothra (Pro-Panda)

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/