[ASLO] [REQUEST] Sonic Jump-4

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:26:36 EDT 2016

Hi,

I update the mask code to add support for the 1080p screens. Since the
game object coordinates were hard coded, I need to update them
accordingly.

I request you to reject this 4th version. I'll soon update you with a
fixed version(will sugarize the icon as well).
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Utkarsh Tiwari