[ASLO] [REQUEST] Tank Operation-1

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Mar 10 10:48:35 EDT 2014

Hmmm. So it look like more to a non-written rule, there is nothing very
clear regarding "violence" on your links. Let's say that my activity is
probably a good opportunity to think about this policy.
However to be honest it's difficult for me to consider that my activity is
"violent".
Plus it's very frustrating to me to imagine that the activity is not
compliant to the Sugar Store policy - and believe me I'm familiar with
frustration coming from store policies on other platforms (iOS, Microsoft,
Google).

Could you be explicit about  what it means now:
- The activity should be removed from the Sugar Store,
- The activity could stay in the Sugar but should stay in Sandbox,
- The activity could stay on the Sugar Store with a sort of "Parental
Advisory",
- ...

Regarding Tuxmath, it's the children favorite activity in our deployment in
France and in Madagascar. More: today Tuxmath is the most recommended/used
activity by teachers in our deployment in France.
So "violence" is probably very dependent of context/people and more an
opinion or a judgement than an universal policy.

                   Lionel.