[ASLO] [SANDBOX] TIXO-2

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:03:26 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Sugar Labs Activities <activities at sugarlabs
.org> wrote:

> (1) please include the standard activity toolbar so that users can change
> the name of the journal entry

Hi Walter, I have a question on the first point: I didn't included it
because the activity is passive, which is, the user can't create content,
is only to use the project he loads. In this conditions it is mandatory
anyway to have the standard toolbar? The user doesn't need to create a
journal entry.

The other points are OK, I'll fix that. Thanks for the suggestions,.

Greets
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.rodripf.com