[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Marketing] New Fedora Spins Site

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:40:37 EDT 2015

>>> _Please_consolidate_the_changes_before_send_to_Peter_.
>>>
>> Thanks, Gonzalo, is good advice.
>>

> I've just spent two hours manually providing updates. It will be live
> on staging shortly.
>
> Please provide any further updates against that.

Right the new updated content is live on staging. Please shift+reload
to ensure you have the latest revision. Section titles updated etc.

http://spins.stg.fedoraproject.org/en/soas/

Please provide updates against that in a email without html
formatting. Pure text in an email.

We have basically today to get the last tweaks in and then it's done.

Thanks,
Peter