[Sugar-devel] link required for ./osbuild pull not working

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Sun Nov 2 11:34:47 EST 2014

> On November 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM Nurendra Choudhary
> <nurendrachoudhary31 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to install the sugar labs environment.
> But I got this error in "./osbuild pull":
>
> Cloning into 'browse'...
> fatal: unable to access 'https://src.sugarlabs.org/browse/mainline.git/':
> gnutls_handshake() failed: An unexpected TLS packet was received.
>
> which I think is because of the error in "
> https://src.sugarlabs.org/browse/mainline.git/" link. Can anyone help me
> out of this?

Opening the link in firefox displays:

"
An error occurred during a connection to src.sugarlabs.org.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
"

Jerry