[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.97.2

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Sep 13 12:35:59 EDT 2012

The "I go never out without my Palette" release.

== Source ==

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/sugar-toolkit-gtk3-0.97.2.tar.bz2

== News ==

* Release 0.97.2 (Simon Schampijer)
* Add new PaletteMenuItem widget for usage in mixed content Palettes
(Simon Schampijer)
* Style the palette menu header - SL #3879 #3836 (Manuel Quiñones)
* Subtoolbar Palettes do not display at correct position, SL #3891
(Simon Schampijer)
* Set an initial background color for the subtoolbar container - SL
#3890 (Manuel Quiñones)
* Frame Device icons: Palette is not drawn at the correct position
(Simon Schampijer)
* CellRendererInvoker: various fixups (Simon Schampijer)
* CellRendererIcon: clipping rectangle not applied, SL #3872 (Simon
Schampijer)
* Fix the badge position at the icon attach point - SL #3835 (Manuel
Quiñones)
* Add testcase for icon badges - SL #3835 (Manuel Quiñones)
* CursorInvoker: check if event.mode is Gdk.CrossingMode.NORMAL to
trigger a mouse leave (Simon Schampijer)
* CellRendererInvoker: in Gtk.TreeViewColumn get_cell_renderers is now
get_cells (Simon Schampijer)
* Icon: Gdk.CairoContext does not exist (Simon Schampijer)
* Reimplement the wm module in C (Daniel Narvaez)
* Finish the port of the CellRendererIcon (Manuel Quiñones)
* Take list of supported image formats mime types from GdkPixbuf - SL
#3845 (Gonzalo Odiard)