[Sugar-devel] [Sugar emulator][Ubuntu 11.04] I can't install an activity (with the setup.py)

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:35:35 EST 2011

> It will never work unless someone tells me what it says is wrong!
>
> It works fine for me.  I've tested version 40 and 43.  Perhaps you
> should try the latest version instead of version 34?
Sorry, I'm wrong.. The Peppy version was 43...
> Actually, camera example in Pippy uses pygame and gst.

Yes.. but Pygame it's only to show.. GST make the capture..
My activity FollowMe make all with Pygame...
The problem is with the GST capture...
I try to see the capture on /tmp/.. and it's was black...
Not is a permissions problem, the file is created, maybe the "filters"..