[Sugar-devel] wordgroupz ( A vocabulary building app) ported to sugar

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:50:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

wordgroupz is a vocabulary building application. It's written using PyGTK.

wordgroupz details available at
http://ratnadeepdebnath.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/wordgroupz-version-0-3-released/

I think wordgroupz will make a good addition to the education tools in sugar.
I ported wordgroupz to sugar desktop environment. I tested it on sugar-jhbuild.

The following libraries are needed for running wordgroupz:
python DB-API 2.0 interface for SQLite 3.x
python-sqlite2
pygtk2
python-nltk
pywebkitgtk
urllib2
python-BeautifulSoup
gstreamer-python
espeak

Sugar bundle for wordgroupz available at
http://rtnpro.fedorapeople.org/wordgroupz/Wordgroupz-1.xo

Please check if this is satisfactory and feel free to suggest any improvements.
I also need an icon for wordgroupz for sugar. Any help will be highly
appreciable.

Thanks,
Regards,
rtnpro