[Sugar-devel] Design Team meeting (was: Re: UI experiments: pop-up menus and hot corners)
sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Thu Jul 8 06:49:24 EDT 2010
Excerpts from Gary Martin's message of Thu Jul 08 09:13:23 +0000 2010:
> > It would be great to hold Design Team meetings regularly (bi-weekly or at least monthly). We have already queued up a lot to talk about again.
> Do you have specific items we can try to cover on the mail-list first? Real time design meetings are tough to schedule and (in my opinion) are usually better focused on trying to move forward a goal or two.
These are the topics / open issues I've collected from the mailing
list and the bug tracker (see wiki page  for links to patches):
- Journal backup UI (Patch from Martin Abente, Patch from Sascha Silbe)
- Alerts (Patch from Anish Mangal) and notifications
- Uncaught exception handler (#2063)
- How to handle start-up delay due to data store migration (#1546)?
- "Your Journal is empty" shown for unreadable storage media (#1810)
- invalid/unknown colors are shown as owner colors (#1750)
- Erasure of downloaded Activity entries in Journal permanently removes
the code bundle (#1512)
- Drop down menus give no indication of their existence, also are too
slow to load (#1169, Patch from Michael Stone)
There are also 23 open tickets  filed against the design component in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/attachments/20100708/467a7bc8/attachment.pgp
More information about the Sugar-devel