[Sugar-devel] [FM Discuss] Latest PDF of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!"

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Mon Aug 30 12:00:17 EDT 2010

Hello, James -

We also might want to consider creating a unified stylesheet for both of
your books, James ... essentially, we will have a master CSS file (which
will be the same for both books), and an imported page-size CSS file
like Mushon did for the various sizes of the CF book (Crown Quarto, for
one). These will be different for each book, and each book format (since
it is dependent on page breaks).

Maybe we can chat about this on Hacker Wednesday - the last official one
of the summer at #rdcHQ!

Rebecca Malamud