[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Journal_Sort --- cleanup for release

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Aug 30 02:44:07 EDT 2010

Hi Andrés,

your Feature [1] has found it's way into the 0.90 release, thank you for
getting this far! This is just great!

The following items need to be done until the release at the end of the
month (ordered by priority):

* Instructions for testing: Please add detailed instructions on how to
test your Feature (e.g. update with an existing DS etc).

* Bug fixing: Please watch out for bugs that have been introduced by
your Feature.

* Testing: As we do not have a very wide community of testers (yet) I
would like to ask you to help in the testing efforts.

* Adjust Summary: The summary should be directed more to the end user.
No need to mention the new properties (this can be done in Scope).

* Release Notes: If you could add a few lines in the Feature page how
you would best describe your Feature to a possibly non technical
audience would be great. (for now I used: "New filtering options have
been added to the Journal. You can sort now by size, creation date and
modification date.")

In behalf of the sugar community,
       Your Release Team

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Journal_Sort