[Sugar-devel] [Fwd: Dependency on python-cjson - dead upstream]

pbrobinson at gmail.com pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 05:10:44 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie,

Funny this should come up. When Sebastian and I were packaging up
sugar and deps for EPEL-6 I discovered this and scratched my head over
it but haven't had time to follow up. Looking through the various
sugar packages I see most of them use python-simplejson so if it could
be verified that sugar-datastore does in fact work with
python-simplejson I would happily change it over to simplify and
reduce deps.

Peter