[Sugar-devel] xo colors & gradients

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Mon Aug 23 17:07:03 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:

> Use the entities. E.g. replace #ffffff with &stroke_color;
>
> Just look at the source of any activity icon.
>
> - Bert -

Thank you for your response Bert.  I have looked at a number of activity
icons and have not yet seen behavior which create a gradient using the
stroke_color as an input parameter.

Maybe I should provide an example to help.

I would like to use stroke_color as the basis for a gradient.  For example:
if stroke_color was #FF0000, I might want to generate #E60000 and #FF1A1A
(darker and lighter, respectively).  Maybe you can refer to me an activity
icon which does this?