[Sugar-devel] touchpad mode selection

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Aug 18 08:47:34 EDT 2010

Hi

I was playing with OS373pyg and managed to disable the touchpad. Fortunately I was able to recover by pressing the power button.

I was expecting to get a dialogue or something. My thinking is that its too easy to switch modes and that there should be some warning.

There is no key press combination that reverts the change.

Maybe something like the Windows change display settings, where you have to confirm your selection within a time period, would be a good addition?

Tony