[Sugar-devel] [REVIEW] adding spiral to Home View

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri Aug 6 12:19:14 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Gary Martin's message of Fri Aug 06 17:48:36 +0200 2010:

>    patch: **** malformed patch at line 35: @@ -201,6 +202,11 @@ class RingLayout(FavoritesLayout):
It also doesn't apply for me, though at a different point:

sascha.silbe at twin:~/sugar-jhbuild/source/sugar-toolkit$ git am ~/x.patch
Applying: adding spiral to Home View
fatal: corrupt patch at line 62
Patch failed at 0001 adding spiral to Home View
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".

Line 62 has been wrapped by Walters MUA:

+            logging.debug('resetting count: %d > %d' % (self._count,
children_count))

The easiest way to avoid this kind of issue is to use git send-email.
If anyone has trouble getting git send-email to talk to their regular
mail server, we can configure sunjammer to accept mails via SMTP/AUTH.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/