[Sugar-devel] Home view activities layout

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:12:52 EDT 2010

Starring activites in the journal to appear in Home makes sense. And
the spiral as overflow for the ring, if executed well, seems like a
good idea in order to preserve the general UI metaphor. We should test
a range of different variations to end up with a design that is both
efficient and visually elegant.

I think we should also investigate a scalable grid view with
thumbnails--I still believe this would make for a great counterpart to
the ring/spiral. I'll look for the original mockups and start
exploring this idea further...

Christian