[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.89.2 Tarballs Due

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Aug 3 05:07:49 EDT 2010

Dear Sucrose Maintainers,

sorry for the short notice. We will have our second unstable release in
the 0.90 development cycle the 4th of August [1]. Please provide the
Sucrose 0.89.2 tarballs by tomorrow morning so we stick to the schedule.
Please announce them as explained at [2].

Please note as well that the Feature Freeze and that for the API/ABI are
approaching. Please read the definition at [3] and of course ask if you
have any questions about them. The Freeze will be in effect after the
16th of August.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Roadmap#Schedule