[Sugar-devel] Record Activity (audio)

Thomas Gilliard satellit at attglobal.net
Sun Aug 1 19:10:44 EDT 2010

ART;

I just tested Strawberry(Soas-v1) and Blueberry(Soas-v2) on EeePC900

Strawberry: record 64=yes (no sound)
         65,67,79=no

Blueberry:    record (66,67,79)=yes (no sound)
         60,61,62,64=no

I downloaded all of the record .xo to a USB stick

http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4081

And then drag-dropped them into the sugar -journal of the test USB Soas
Stick

(I had to erase ;-right click;-previous Record-xx.xo I had tested from
the sugar journal prior to next test)

Tom Gilliard
satellit