[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Sur] Presidente Chavez, computadoras para niños

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Apr 1 13:22:16 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 12:30:50PM -0400, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>Does anybody here know about this Lemote computer from Quanta, and its
>version of Debian? Venezuela is ordering lots of them. Is anybody
>working on getting Sugar on it?

As you know already there is an ongoing work to get Sugar fully
integrated with Debian (and derivatives thereof).

No, I have heard nothing about specific packaging targeted Lemote.  If
really a Debian system shipped on the Lemote specific packaging
shouldn't be necessary, however.

We (a.k.a. I) could certainly use a helping hand - so please do not be
shy but subscribe to our team mailinglist and let's discuss how you can
contribute to that packaging effort.  More info at your own wiki here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Debian

Kind regards,

  - Jonas