[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Static services for Local Labs
dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 11 10:58:46 EST 2009
I tend to think that a cms is a bit of overkill for a young organization.
One of my personal long term goal is to determine how we can clone SL
in Local SLs by reproducing the best practices of SL on a more local
1. The key component is the release cycle, ever thing else is anchored
around the release cycle.
2. Dynamic communication through mailing lists and irc.
3. Static communication through wiki and bug tracker.
Any thing else is overkill
1. Release cycle - cool new features, bug fixes
2. Moodle - teachers know moodle
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
> I was thinking that maybe Sugar Labs could host, cms like drupal or joomla
> for Local Labs use,
> Would be this an overhead for our young infrastructure ?
> Is it better to Local Labs to have this kind of solutions sorted out locally
> Rafael Ortiz
> IAEP -- It's An Education Project (not a laptop project!)
> IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org
More information about the Sugar-devel