[Sugar-devel] Please join the mailing list for the Karma Special Interest Group

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Dec 14 05:14:48 EST 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/karmajs

I will be sending out a flurry of detailed e-mails later this week with the
release of Karma 0.2.  Still, the karma.js mailing list is up and running.

I chose to create a google group instead of a mailman list because i can
never remember the syntax for googling the archives of the mailman lists.
While lots of capable people have no problem remembering the correct syntax,
I know at least a few other semi-competent people who also can't remember
the syntax. Google groups, on the other hand are quite straightforward to
search