[sugar] Activity Proposal: Browse
Tue May 13 10:23:29 EDT 2008
Following the procedure at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Release,
here's the proposal for Browse:
* Short description of the features:
Update to xulrunner beta5
We have only session bookmarks at the moment. We want to extend this, to
provide the ability for global bookmarks and caching of the sites for offile
#6825 (email webfrontend), #6826 (uploading images on blogger.com)...
I left 'UI to handle exceptions to invalid certificates in the browser.' out
for the moment, since we need to discuss the necessity for update.2 first.
* Screenshots or screencasts:
No mockups of the features yet.
* Are you willing to follow the Schedule?
Yes I am.
* System components the activity depends on:
sugar, hulahop, xulrunner
* Members of the developer team:
Maintainer: Simon Schampijer
Peer: Marco, Tomeu
* Status of internationalization:
* Code repository:
* Bug tracking system:
browse-activity in dev.laptop.org Trac
More information about the Sugar-devel