[sugar] Sugar mtg minutes, 31th July 2008

Simon Schampijer simon
Thu Jul 31 17:36:34 EDT 2008

Notes & full logs:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Meetings#Thursday_July_31_2008_-_17.00_.28UTC.29

===== Update =====
The usual bugfixing for the upcoming release. Morgs and david spoke with the ubuntu
and debian people in order to get the packaging processes going so potential
developers have something to look at. Walter has been in discussion with GNOME and
a few education groups - more on those topics in tomorrows sugarlabs meeting:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2008-July/007508.html

===== Roadmap =====
action items:
* need to form triage squad
* need to form testing team
* keep trac under control so that we have a good view of where we are
* make sure to get the new release in Fedora
* write down the points for the 9.1 release

===== Status of bugfixing =====
we need more testing!

===== Introducing the new developers =====
Maybe next week :)