[sugar] File Transfer (was Sugar mtg minutes, 24th July 2008)

Morgan Collett morgan.collett
Fri Jul 25 04:43:37 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:07, Guillaume Desmottes
<guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> About file transfer. There is currently an intern working on the new FT
> spec and its implementation in Salut. So we should hopefully have
> something working at the end of this summer.
> Once the spec merged, we could implement it in telepathy-synapse (the
> Cerebro connection manager) too.

Will there be file transfer in Gabble too? A simpler mechanism for
cases like Read's PDF sharing should increase reliability.

Which Tube types and CMs do (or soon will) support Out Of Band (direct
TCP, not base64 over XML over the server)?

Regards
Morgan