[sugar] Performance

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Thu Jul 24 08:17:20 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I need short term options and longer terms options.

What do we know already?

Where are the bottle necks and how much work would it be to improve them?

Stability is key and we're not going to sacrifice that for 8.2.0.
Regardless we need scoping on performance improvement options and then
we can pick an appropriate time frame and balance that against other
priorities.

Get me started with what we have already discovered, if anything.

Thanks,

Greg S