[sugar] QUERY REGARDING INTERFACING OF TOOLBAR

Preeti KS kspreeti.13
Thu Jul 24 05:05:26 EDT 2008

Thanks for the quick response..The xocom is at
http://github.com/lukec/xocom/tree/master
I will definitely go through the codes you have sent. After studying that, I
will try to get back to SocialCalc again..
Regards
Preeti