[sugar] External contributions (Re: Remarks on the Work of Sugar)

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Wed Jul 23 06:03:42 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> Martin Dengler wrote:
> Sure, some guidance is needed. I hope we have done a decent job to guide you to the
> places to provide your great fixes :)
>
> for example:
> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=commit;h=40306308325448fe85c2a78ad243aa179fd1b37f
> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=commit;h=8127e2680e101b36218b4576733a4d69537e5915

It should be mentioned that Sugar UI is one of the very little areas
where OLPC is getting volunteer contributions.

Tomeu, Simon and Eben has been much more proactive and, what matters
most, more *succesfull* than anyone else in helping out the community
to participate. They deserve credit and instead they are getting
blame.

Guys, keep it up. Getting flames *and* praise is almost a guarantee
that what you are doing is worth something.

Marco