[sugar] SMS messaging

Ankur Verma ankur
Tue Jul 22 18:36:29 EDT 2008

Message is in the format Nick_Name:Message. Though its true that Nicknames
are not unique across a school, but it is the only way to specify XO in a
user-friendly manner.

If XO is not currently connected, a SMS autoreply will be sent indicating XO
is not present in the mesh. One of the use cases would be when parents want
to know about their child's presence in the school considering every XO in
school is connected!

With the present server model, User friendly aliases are not available as
Martin told in his reply to this message.

Thanks.
Ankur Verma