[sugar] Fresh Ubuntu Sucrose packages

Morgan Collett morgan.collett
Sat Jul 19 09:41:51 EDT 2008

Updated Sugar packages for Ubuntu.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Munro <audiocheese at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:45
Subject: [Devel-announce] Fresh Ubuntu Sucrose packages
To: devel-announce at lists.sugarlabs.org

Hey all,

I'm a student at the University of Lincoln (UK) working on an
OLPC-focused summer project. As part of my work I felt I needed newer
packages of Sugar than were currently available (try explaining
sugar-jhbuild to uninterested students!) so I have done my best to
create some new ones. This is my first attempt at creating packages,
and I hope they work for everyone who uses them. If you have any
feedback or suggestions, please post them as a comment on my blog.

You can grab the packages here:
http://learninglab.lincoln.ac.uk/blogs/jmunro/2008/07/18/day-15-sugar-packages-done/

James Munro
jmunro on #sugar / #olpc