[sugar] Sugar mtg minutes, 17th July 2008

Simon Schampijer simon
Thu Jul 17 15:04:56 EDT 2008

=====The Meeting itself=====
First we discussed how we can make the meeting even better. We want to have a fixed
set of points we want to discuss each meeting.

* update of the week (e.g. process changes)
* roadmap
* what are the latest bugs, where can we need help on
* introduction of new developers

Additionally we have topics that can be decided by the developers. These can be
added by the developers during the week. The complete process is described here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Meetings#How_to_add_topics

The mails:
You can count on receiving these mails in the sugar mailing list.
* monday: reminder to add_topics
* thursday: meeting reminder
* thursday: minutes from the meeting

=====Creative commons licensing functionality in the journal=====
* http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creative_Commons
* how to get that feature in:
** eben will make mockup by Aug 15 (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7551)
** starting Aug 15 paulproteus will port the xisting UI to Eben's mockup.
** then he will send his code for review:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/CodeReview#Patch_submission
** after review the feature can be included
* We will meet for a status update on the cc the 14th of August in the sugar dev
meeting

Best,
    Simon