[sugar] gears and greasemonkey to take wikipedia offline

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff
Thu Jul 10 17:15:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM, David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com> wrote:
>    There is an interesting article on google's code site about using Google
> Gears and Greasemonkey to take wikipedia and make it work offline... This

I am in general interested in that track, though it is hard to beat
what cjb has done with his wikipedia activity. The whole thing gets
compiled, QAd and compressed in one place, rather than doing it on a
per-client basis.

Let' s look at it after we have Moodle covered :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions