[sugar] Graphical Sugar Control Panel

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Thu Jul 10 13:31:24 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Good idea, will do.

I'm trying to write the documentation about what it does for people who
are trying to decide if they want to try this release (in release
notes). So they wont have the release itself to try out and we'll need a
written explanation of it at some point.  I'll try it out and write up
my notes ASAP to get you started.

I'll out what I find in here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.0#Graphical_Sugar_Control_Panel

then link to Simon's page as well when its ready.

Thanks,

Greg S