[sugar] Sugar mtg reminder, 3rd July 2008 --- 17.00 UTC ---, irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Tue Jul 8 03:26:55 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:

> A few questions is the new Sugar GUI available in Spanish, how about
> other languages?
>
> Can you add a step in the process to explain when other languages will
> be available (BTW Sayamindu is working on translation process/steps for
> the XO overall and you should probably review that when its available).

AFAIK, Sayamindu has set up Pootle in such a way that translations are
periodically pushed into the source repositories. So every time that
sugar code gets into an OLPC build, you have quite recent
translations.

I don't know in which point are currently translations, I'll leave
that for Sayamindu.

> The reason I'm asking is that I want to track when I can share the new
> GUI with some key deployments.

Awesome, keeps us posted.

Regards,

Tomeu