[sugar] (another) WebKit port of Browse

Carol Lerche cafl
Mon Jul 7 20:06:30 EDT 2008

I don't disagree with the goal of simplicity for the youngest users (as you
probably remember from other mails).  I do feel that young users need such a
constrained browsing experience because they can't type well and have
literacy issues (can't spell urls correctly), that this should demarcate
browse to be a case like TamTam where there are two alternatives.  I also
think many people solve the problem of young users by making a "home page"
that presents constrained alternatives with icons.  This is why I believe
that Moodle will have to have a much simpler theme on a school server than
any I have seen so far.

--
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the
roof and gets stuck -- George Carlin