[sugar] (another) WebKit port of Browse

Carol Lerche cafl
Mon Jul 7 19:06:51 EDT 2008

The UI seems pretty important to me, but obviously that's a matter of
taste.  Not everyone likes tabbed browsing.  Correct operation of websites
that fail with the extant browser.  Direct availability of plugins and
addons.  One example:  scrapbook, a superb research tool.  Another example
Google Gears (according to a recent mail being ported, presumably  because
the browser is not standard).  I am not familiar with the Firefox codebase,
and perhaps all these things are directly available so long as the Firefox 3
engine is there, but if so, there desperately needs to be a detailed body of
documentation telling how to access these capabilities.