[sugar] Injecting Code into main Sugar GUI routine

Zach Riggle zachriggle
Sun Jul 6 18:20:33 EDT 2008

I am a student working on a Google Summer of Code project, sugarbot
(more information here: http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/).  I am
currently at a stage where I need to be able to hook into the Sugar
GUI, to automate the process of launching Activities (e.g. simulate a
mouse-click on the activity list, scroll down, click on the Activity
name).  The process of automating the GUI is straightforward and
should not be a problem, however I do not know where the best location
would be to inject my code, or if there would be a way to create a
launcher that, in turn, launched the Sugar interface inside of its own
process.

Additionally, if anyone can point me in the direction of any materials
related to the Sugar startup procedures/process, it would be greatly
appreciated.