[sugar] git failed
Mon Dec 17 10:26:42 EST 2007
Tomeo Vizoso wrote:
> I haven't tried yet to use git through a proxy, but this thread may be
Thank you. I had not thought of searching within lkml.
That thread gives four options in all:
(1) use 'http:' instead of 'git:'
(3) use GIT_PROXY_COMMAND with a simple script
(4) use GIT_PROXY_COMMAND with netcat
So far, no luck.
(1) [which I had tried previously) gives
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
(3) currently gives me a 'socket: command not found' message from
within the script
(4) currently gives me an 'exec failed' message about nc
I'll try again at a later date. For now, I'm exhausted.
More information about the Sugar-devel